Celebrity Millennium, 15th February 2020 Voyage & Celebrity Constellation, 1st & 16th February 2020:
In light of the current situation with the coronavirus, Celebrity Cruises has decided to cancel the Millennium sailing of 15th February 15 2020 and modify the itinerary for the Constellation sailings of 1st & 16th February 2020.
Celebrity Constellation will now debark the current voyage of 1st February in Dubai, UAE on 16th February and embark the next voyage of 16th February in Dubai as well.
We have communicated these changes with our guests and we are sorry for the disruption to their holidays.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and will advise our guests should any other changes become necessary.
We are closely monitoring global developments regarding the
coronavirus, and we are fully focused on protecting the health and safety of our guests and crew.
After consultation with CDC, WHO and other public health
authorities, we are implementing several measures to protect guests and crew. These steps are intentionally conservative and apply to anyone boarding our ships, guests and crew alike. We apologise for the inconvenience created by these precautionary measures.
Until further notice, all ships in the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. fleet will adopt these health screening protocols:
1. Regardless of nationality, we will deny boarding to any individual who has travelled from, to or through mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau in the past 15 days.
2. Regardless of nationality, we will deny boarding to any individual that has come in contact with anyone that has travelled from, to or through mainland China, Hong Kong, or Macau in the past 15 days. The CDC characterizes contact with an individual as coming within a six feet (2M) of a person.
3. There will be mandatory specialized health screenings performed on:
• All holders of China, Hong Kong and Macau passports, regardless of country of residency and when they were last in China, Hong Kong or Macau.
• Guests who are uncertain about contact with individuals who have traveled from, to or through mainland China, Hong Kong, or Macau in the past 15 days;
• Guests who report feeling unwell or demonstrate any flu-like symptoms;
• Any guest presenting with fever or low blood oximetry in the specialized health screening will be denied boarding.
All guests that are denied boarding due to these restrictions will receive full refunds. We have cancelled eight China sailings through March 4th on Spectrum of the Seas, our only ship currently homeported in China. Guests will receive full refunds for these cancellations. We have rigorous medical protocols in place to help passengers and crew members who feel unwell while sailing. Our protocols include professional medical treatment; quarantine of unwell individuals from the general ship population; and intensified ship cleaning, air filtration, and sanitization procedures. We are assessing developments constantly and will update these measures, as needed. Guests with questions may contact the customer care department of our individual cruise lines.
Celebrity Millennium & Celebrity Constellation February and March 2020 Itinerary Modifications
• We have modified all China and Hong Kong sailings onboard Celebrity Millennium through the end of March. Guests on modified cruises may opt to cancel and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit.
• The Celebrity Constellation voyage of 1st February will now debark in Dubai, UAE on 16th February.
View itinerary update >>
• The Celebrity Millennium voyage of 15th February, originally departing from Hong Kong, has been cancelled.
View itinerary cancellation >>
• The Celebrity Constellation voyage of 16th February will now embark in Dubai, UAE on 16th February.
• The Celebrity Millennium voyage of 29th February, departing from Singapore, has been modified and will now debark in Tokyo on 14th March instead of Hong Kong.
• The Celebrity Millennium voyage of 14th March, originally departing from Hong Kong, has been modified and will now embark in Tokyo on 14th March.
• The Celebrity Millennium voyage of 28th March, originally departing from Shanghai, has been modified and will now embark in Singapore on 28th March.
After further consultation with public health authorities and medical experts, we have decided that any guest, or crewmember, who has traveled to, from, or through China, Hong Kong, or Macau within 15 days of departure will be unable to board our ships. As well as coming in to contact with people who reside in these areas – this includes guests who had connecting flights in China, Hong Kong or Macau.
As a result, it is imperative that all guests check their air travel itinerary closely to ensure they do not transit through any gateway in China, Hong Kong or Macau. Guests who have air travel booked through Flights by Celebrity will be re-accommodated on alternate routes and receive new flight information automatically. Guests with independent air travel arrangements need to contact their air carriers directly to make all required adjustments and changes to their air travel.
Be the first to know about:
(All fields are required)
Search for key words from all pages on the website.
e.g. offers, barcelona, dress code, celebrity equinox